- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2009
>Well, its now only 74 days to go till I’m due to start this ride. It’s a week since I last posted. I can’t believe where all the time is going. It’s been another poor week in terms of miles … Continue reading
>Another six days has passed, and I’ve managed a total of…. not many miles. I managed 0 on Wednesday as I was in court at Canterbury on a couple of drug smuggling matters. Thursday I managed 35 miles, Friday I … Continue reading
>Well since the start of February, I’ve not managed to ride my fixed wheel bike and have only managed to ride 114 miles this month. 2nd February brought heavy snow and no sensible possibility of riding. Blackfriars Bridge, looking to … Continue reading