- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,182 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2009
>Its not a comment on cycling, or even on my swimming, but it is sadly a comment on certain football teams. Hmmm lets see Wigan gates of 15,000 and 7th in Premiership. Newcastle, gates of 52,000 and sinking faster than … Continue reading
>Bluebirds? No, I’m not going to Cardiff, well not this week as far as I know. The title will be come apparent when you read on. I’ve actually managed to get some cycling in this last week. i managed around … Continue reading
>Mixed emotions today as I’ve just found out today that I’ve got to go to Manchester for 2 nights/ 3 days in a couple of weeks time for work. Manchester is of course where I went to university and is … Continue reading
>Well, its not me who is blue today, although my language maybe. I managed to get 43 miles in today which i was pleased with given the weather was rather windy. I cycled the long way to work, doing 21 … Continue reading
>This is a question that I’m sure many of us ask regularly. Well, as far as training is concerned, it makes a lot of difference. I actually got out and rode on a Sunday for the first time in ages. … Continue reading