- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2009
>Well it is now rapidly heading for the start of my LEJoG. With the bank holiday coming up this weekend, and possibly no riding on Friday either, I am down to 5 riding days before I start. Am I nervous? … Continue reading
>Just a short post to give a mention to a few of the people who have helped me to get to this stage- that is the stage of panic and dread that its nearly the starting day and I am … Continue reading
>I have to start today’s post by saying that despite it being 20 years ago, the shock and horror at what happened at Hillsborough is still as real as on the day. As a genuine football fan, it is something … Continue reading
>At last, I think I have sorted out my route- well I’ve done a first draft of the route at any rate. It goes something like this… It Winds from Chicago to LA,More than 2000 miles all the way,Get Your … Continue reading