- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,961 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2009
>Not good news to report today. I have had to postpone the completion of the last 280 miles of this ride. I set off bright and early in the rain from Crianlarich this morning, but within 5 miles the pain … Continue reading
>Day 9 (or not day 9?) For a change, I will start with today’s data. 0 miles ridden 0 hours taken average speed 0 mph Height ascended = the equivalent of 14 stairs (but done in a lift) From the … Continue reading
>Day 8 This always promised to be a momentous day. It never failed to live up to that expectation. Firstly, I said au revoir to my parents after breakfast this morning and gave them my dirty washing to take with … Continue reading
>Well today means sadly waving goodbye to my parents after breakfast. It will be sad to see them leave after an all to brief time with them. However, tonight, I will hopefully be saying hello to Jo. I’m only sorry … Continue reading
>Day 7 Waking up alone this morning in Gretna and enjoying breakfast with my parents still seems so wrong to me. I mean, in Gretna in sight of the Marriage Room with only your parents for company, its so wrong. … Continue reading
> Day 6 Well it was nice to start the day in a family home with someone offering me a cup of tea and breakfast. Thanks to my cousin Andy and his wife for making me so welcome in their … Continue reading