- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Daily Archives: Tuesday 5 May, 2009
>Well, I made it to Penzance thanks to Worst sorry, First Great Western trains. I decided to take public transport to Paddington so I would not be in full cycling kit on the train. So after taking bike on local … Continue reading
>Well, my bags are just about packed. Just waiting for the tumble drier to finish, then it will be time to finalise the packing. Put recharged batteries in the GPS, charge up the lights (just in case), and then breakfast … Continue reading
>Its now only just over 3 days till it all starts. Scary isn’t it? I’m glad I decided to pack in a minimalist fashion as I seem to be ending up with more and more kit to take with me. … Continue reading