- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,961 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2009
>Its now just over two weeks since I finished my ride and I’ve had chance to reflect upon the same and to sort my thoughts out. I intended to write this post shortly after I got home, but time pressures … Continue reading
> More to follow …
>Day 11 – Friday 3rd July 2009 Today was simply the end of the road. The day I finally reached John o Groats. I can’t begin to explain how good it felt to roll down the hill within sight of … Continue reading
>DAY 10 – 2nd July 2009 The day began in Drumnadrochit on the banks of Loch Ness. Instead of carrying on up the banks of the Loch to Inverness, I had planned to go the more direct route via the … Continue reading