- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,606 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2009
>Well the title of this thread could mean one of many things. All though I am with my family this Christmas, I am not with other loved ones- human or two wheeled! I suspect none of them will read this … Continue reading
>Well, I went back to the doctor’s yesterday to get the results of my MRI scan and am told that I have a small medial meniscal tear in my left knee and that I will require surgery on the same. … Continue reading
>Well since I last posted on here, the number of inches cycled is 0 I’m still off work and still unable to ride my bike. Walking even to the corner shop is painful. I need to give my leg complete … Continue reading
>Sums up the feeling. I’m still off work with the knee injury making it impossible to get to/ from the office. Even walking to the newsagent up the road is painful. I can drive a little bit, but even that … Continue reading
>The title sums up the time since I last posted. I went to the Doctor’s on Thursday to see about my knee and was signed off work for 2 weeks. Yes, another 2 weeks. Fortunately for my sanity, I have … Continue reading