- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,182 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2010
>Its the early hours of Wednesday morning as I type this. The good news is that I have been increasing the miles I have cycled. I did 11 miles on Monday and 15 miles on Tuesday. I know its not … Continue reading
>Since my last post, I have had another session of physiotherapy and it has again helped my knee. I am now walking a lot easier and intending to get on my bike this coming week and try to build up … Continue reading
>Why could I be happy? Well another day and another short ride on my bike. My knee feels less painful today than yesterday, albeit still hurting. I’m hoping to ride further tomorrow. I want to try to do 10 miles … Continue reading
>Its a positive post today Why? Well Newcastle avoided losing in their top of the table clash with West Brom on Monday night to remain top of the Championship. Tuesday night Leyton Orient won against Yeovil to take them out … Continue reading
>Well another week over, another sick note from my GP! This time for another two weeks. However, its not all negative- quite the contrary. I’ve been to see the physiotherapist again and after some treatment, my knee is feeling better … Continue reading
>Well I went to see a consultant last week. As I was still unlikely to get to see a consultant on the NHS for at least another month, I arranged on Wednesday an appointment with a consultant privately for the … Continue reading