- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,961 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2010
>Well, since last Friday’s post, no doubt you are still reeling by the news as to the identity of Archie’s killer in EastEnders – No? You mean its not the most important event of the year so far. Perhaps you … Continue reading
>Well, its the end of another week. A week that has seen me do a 30 mile ride to work on Monday and 20 miles on the way home. My first 50 miles in a day since last summer. I’ve … Continue reading
>Just a quickie today (as the actress said to the bishop). After spending last night in Crawley and having a night I never expected (more to follow on this in future posts – perhaps!). Today brought my maddest idea of … Continue reading
>Well, I’ve had a weekend away from the bike. No cycling since Friday morning. Instead, I’ve been down to Wales ostensibly to see Newcastle @ Swansea, but its also an excuse to see some of the lads for a drink … Continue reading
>Well, an interesting few days for me at least. Monday brought my cycling into work again. Got to the office to find that following Friday’s power issues, we now had electricity, but the boilers for the 2 sides of the … Continue reading
>Well, I’ve had a whole week back at work now, and even managed to ride in/out on 4 days. I even cycled to my physiotherapy appointment on Thursday morning. I’m not sure many people turn up at the hospital on … Continue reading
>Sometimes we do things to upset those closest to us (or in my case all too often rather than sometimes.