- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2010
>Well, that title may be a bit of an overstatement, but the big boss left his post today as HM Chief Inspector. He was the person who set up the Inspectorate and when it becsame independent of the CPS 10 … Continue reading
>Happy Birthday Born on this day 30-Mar 1674 Jethro Tull 1853 Vincent Van Gogh 1930 Rolf Harris 1937 Warren Beatty 1940 Astrid Gilberto 1945 Eric Clapton 1949 Sue Book 1968 Celine Dion Oh, and one other person General Events 1842 … Continue reading
>Well certainly not true about Monday 29th March 2010. It was a great day for me- not cycling related. Indeed, I’ve not been near my bike. I was on a course instead of work today. I was doing the first … Continue reading
>Another week over, now only 37 days till I set off for the USA. Its getting scary how close the ride is and how little riding I’m doing. Am I going to be fit enough? I’m not to worried about … Continue reading
>Well, its getting closer to the date I’m due to travel to the USA. The theme of the last few days is money, money money. I’ve had a few more donations via the website or in person (and paid them … Continue reading
>After my post that was less than generous to the seven who winged their way to Lands End from John o Groats, I must give praise to this man Running 43 marathons in 51 days and covering 1160 miles is … Continue reading