- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2010
>Well today I managed to sort out a problem with my bike. I tried to box the bike on Tuesday only to find I couldn’t get the pedals off the bike. Disaster as it means bike won’t fit in the … Continue reading
>Scarily, in 5 days time I should be in a metal tube flying towards to United States of America (volcanoes permitting of course) Its coming round far too fast. I must do some packing after I type this. I need … Continue reading
>Happy Birthday to this chap. He wasn’t a bad writer was he? He was also a considerate chap, having the foresight to die on his birthday, so future generations of children only have to learn one date rather than two … Continue reading
>Well, after the excitement of last night and seeing Newcastle win the Championship and meeting up with an old friend, today has been much more mundane. However, that feel good factor from both the football and meeting an old mate … Continue reading
> Does this post need any more explanation? If it does, then you : – a) have not paid enough attention to my previous posts b) are probably a SMB c) look at the Championship – Premiership we are back … Continue reading
>Well, its been a glorious day in Essex today. The sun is out, the sky is blue, its beautiful and so are you, dear Prudence. Whoops sorry, this is a cycling blog isn’t it. I am pleased to say that … Continue reading