- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2010
>Just attended the Candlelight vigil tonight, aslong with 20,000 others, including the US Attorney General and the Secretary for Homeland Security. It was an incredibly moving service and worth cycling 300 m iles to attend. So many people and so many … Continue reading
>Well no cycling today. The ride is over. This is National Police Week in the USA and events culminate tonight with a Candlelight Vigil at the NLEOM. I am heading off there very shortly. I spent today walking round Washington. … Continue reading
>Wednesday brought the end of the ride, but not the end of the adventure. Wednesday started out in the beautiful seaport of Annapolis which was where Kunta Kinte was first landed as a slave. (Think Alex Haley’s book and mini … Continue reading
>This will be rather brief as I’ve managed to damage my laptop. This muppet shut the laptop whilst there was a metal badge on the keyboard, so the screen is damaged and only 45% of it visible. Today was the … Continue reading
>Well day 2 of the ride is over. We rode from Edison NJ to Wilmington in Delaware. The ride today was 89.8 miles long and was over a varied terrain. The first 10 miles were coming out of Edison and … Continue reading
>Well day 1 is over. We rode 57+ miles and climbed 2400 feet and rode from New Jersey to New Jersey via Newark in New Jersey. The wind was fierce- and as we zig zagged across NJ we often rode … Continue reading