- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,182 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2010
>Just a quickie to say the tornado didn’t happen. Great thunderstorm, lots of rain etc.instead. It made for excitement anyway. I’m pleased to report that Tiffany’s parents arrived safely. It was good to see them again for the first time … Continue reading
>Dear Diary, Help – as I type this Friday 21:20-ish the local news is broadcasting tornado warnings for where we are now. I’ve never been in a tornado before! What makes it worse is that Tiffany’s parents are driving here … Continue reading
>Well after last night’s pathetic attempt at a post, I thought I would try to do a bit better today. Yesterday (Wednesday) started with me driving to an Outlet Mall some 30 miles south of Pittsburgh for a spot of … Continue reading
>Just a quickie (as the actress said to the vicar)Been to the baseball tonight. That’s a new experience for me. Saw the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Chicago Cubs 4-2. Got to say thanks to Phil for explaining the game to … Continue reading
>this about sums up how I feel. The effects of jet lag and yesterday’s nearly 400 mile drive are catching up with me. Not to mention, last night in the bar, then free beers today at the Association of Iron … Continue reading
>I went here today Saw these on sale Came away with these What a Wonderful World!!!!!!!!!!!! Woke up after about 4 hours sleep and had a good chat with Tom using modern technology. Its fantastic to be able to see … Continue reading