- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,606 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2010
The title would have you believe, I’m a dollar richer now than last night. I’m still trying to find out who should be providing me with that dollar. Well it’s certainly not Kylie, she has been refusing to take … Continue reading
Well, its been an interesting few days since my last post. Where shall I start? I know, my off/ off relationship with Kylie over the cricket. After the relatively even first day, the honours on the 2nd day definitely went … Continue reading
Until then end of the Ashes it is. I can’t have a relationship with the enemy. Today marked the start of the Ashes (Australia v England Cricket Series)with the first Test Match in Brisbane and like Harmison’s wide in the first ball … Continue reading
With man flu. That sums up the last 24 hours for me. I was fine at work yesterday, but as I was typing last night’s post, I could feel myself coming down with something. I thought it was just a … Continue reading
Well, they seem to go out of their way to be obnoxious. After last night’s 45 minutes call at my expense to their premium rate number resulted in them telling me the sofas were to be delivered at 12:15 today, … Continue reading
Well as the mists of the weekend clear, there are more memories of the weekend coming to light. Saturday afternoon when we went to The Vallum farm shop and had tea and a cake, there was a reason for driving … Continue reading