- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2011
As some of you know, I am an anorak when it comes to football. I became eligible for membership of the “92 Club” about 3 years ago when I completed visiting all 92 football league grounds. since then I have … Continue reading
Well since last Tuesday when I said goodbye (temporarily) to Michelle and Josh, I have had a busy time by my slovenly standards. I cycled to work on Wednesday & Thursday (see post Toys for the Boys ). Wednesday night, … Continue reading
Well this week has been a busy one for me (more about that later in another post). After Michelle & Josh went home on Tuesday, I spent the rest of that night trying to set up my new toy . … Continue reading
Well, Michelle and Josh have just gone home today after an all too brief stay here. They came down on Friday to London, as did Tom. Tom went home after the Arsenal game. What did we do over the weekend? … Continue reading
Of course I am not being rude or suggestive in my choice of thread title. I am obviously referring to the fantastic achievement by Orient in holding Arsenal to a draw at Brisbane Road in the FA Cup 5th Round … Continue reading
Well, it’s the FA Challenge Cup 5th round Weekend. Although, there are still some 4th round ties to be concluded. Chelsea lost at home to Everton in a 4th round replay today. That was a shock result. Manchester United won … Continue reading