- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,961 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Well, the headline may grab your attention. For once, I am not going to slate Virgin Media, nor any of my other usual topics. Driving to work today one of the main stories I heard on Radio Five Live was … Continue reading
Saturday brought a visit to Spennymoor’s Brewery Field ground. Those who know me will be surprised to learn it is about 27 years since I saw a home league game involving Spennymoor. I used to go to watch Spennymoor every … Continue reading
I’ve not posted for a week – so, it’s an excuse that I could try! What’s that Michelle? I should try getting off my backside? Well since my last post, I have been relatively busy. On Friday I drove up … Continue reading
Well, its now only 53 days until I take part in the Police Unity Tour bike ride in the USA. The ride is over circa 300 miles in 4 days and is from Florham Park New Jersey to The National … Continue reading
Well? actually, yes I am. I mean I am well you dirty minded pervert not what you were thinking. I’ve actually ridden my bike two successive days this weekend. Since Saturday of last week, I have actually ridden my bike … Continue reading
Well reader, yes you- the one person reading this, you will know I’ve been in Kingston upon Hull this week. You may think I’ve been scathing about the place. you may be right, but I’m not alone. ‘Crap Towns: The … Continue reading