- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,782 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2011
No, its not my birthday, I’ve had enough of them in the past. More about birthdays later. Thursday Michelle doesn’t work Thursday mornings, so we had a morning together. It was spent with us going for a 4-5 mile walk … Continue reading
This year there have been 75 officers killed so far in the USA. Since 1791, there have been 20,579 known line of duty deaths in America The most recent death was today. The account is very sad Police Officer: Kevin … Continue reading
The Police Unity Tour is in its 15th year now. It started off with 18 riders. This year there were around 1500 riders riding from New Jersey, Virginia and on the Challenge Ride. There is also an army of volunteers, … Continue reading
Ever since I first travelled on part of Route 66 and saw the outside of a Drive In Cinema, I have wanted to attend one. Unfortunately everytime I have been near a drive In, it has been closed or gone … Continue reading
Since my last blog post on Sunday, I left Philadelphia, drove to Allenstown Pennsylvania, saw a drive in movie there, flew home from Newark Airport and then drove to Michelle’s. So a busy few days! SUNDAY After breakfast at the … Continue reading
For my second ever MLS game I went to PPL Park the home of Philadelphia Union. The ground is not actually in Philadelphia, but in the town of Chester PA. This is about 15 miles from the centre of Philadelphia. … Continue reading