- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,258 hits
Daily Archives: Sunday 22 May, 2011
Today, I spent the day in Philadelphia. A place steeped in the history of the USA or so we are told. The day was a beautiful day and started off well as I got to chat to Michelle for more … Continue reading
This was ground hopping with a difference for me. This was the first soccer match I had been to outside of Europe. As you will remember I was in Washington DC on 12th & 13th May having completed the Police … Continue reading