- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,961 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2011
In today’s paper there is a story about compensating prisoners. The story claims “Taxpayer foots £10m bill for prisoner injury claims” Yet when you read the article, up to £3million was awarded for FALSE IMPRISONMENT! Thus the PI figure is … Continue reading
My school report? My latest work appraisal? Michelle’s instructions to me? Alternatively, it COULD be referring to my lack of postings on here in last month. So, what has been happening? Well nothing exciting in my personal life compared to … Continue reading
Well this last week, I’ve had more communication from people than for a long time. Where do I start? Well, I received communications in the form of cards in celebration of my 21st birthday! Did I say 21st, I meant … Continue reading
Saw this online today. Incredible isn’t it? What will they tax next? Tuesday, 14 June 2011 From April, 2012, It Will Cost £2 Per Week To Ride A Bicycle A Whitehall mole today revealed that Transport Minister, Norman Baker, is … Continue reading
The Saturday before the ride began we went into New York City for a bit of sightseeing. The below are a sample of the many many pictures taken that day.The memorial at Ground Zero is an incredible place. Very moving … Continue reading
Perhaps one of the most famous things associated with the North East, and Tyneside in particular is the song “The Blaydon Races”. People the world over have heard the song, whether it be a classic recording of it like the … Continue reading