- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2011
No, I’m not talking about my cycling ability nor my running skills. I’m not even talking about the curry I had earlier today. I’m thinking of the News International Phone Hacking affair. This week we have had several people arrested, … Continue reading
Since my last post, typed on Thursday night, so much has happened that makes me visit the issue of respect again. Ok, well actually some of it was things that happened before my last post but I forgot to blog … Continue reading
Time for yet another post in my blog. I thought I’d touch on the subject of respect both for yourself and for others. Now I could write about the disgraceful drunken states couples in their 8th decade get into when … Continue reading
Well that’s two successive weekends of good weather we’ve had in the North East. That will be the end of summer then. Already, we are nearly 1/13th of the way from the longest to the shortest day. Nights are drawing … Continue reading