- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,606 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Do you remember summer? It was that first week of August for us in London. The days were very hot, the nights were unbelievably humid. Cycling to work was difficult in the heat as you suffered dehydration. Sleep was difficult … Continue reading
Sometime in life there is no need for words However, owing to the Premier League blocking me posting a you tube clip of the goal from Ryan Taylor today against S*nderland, I will have to use words. Actually, the … Continue reading
Today is the day many thousands of 18 year olds dread yet also look forward to. Its the day the A’ Level results come out This young chap managed to pass all his A Levels He got the grades he … Continue reading
No, this is not an article about the waste of my footballing talent or my great academic genius. This is a factual blog, not a work of fiction. I’m not Jeffrey Archer. Mind you, I wish I had his money. … Continue reading
The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I wasn’t dead, just sleeping on the sofa – honest. Its been a month since my last proper blog post. A month in which I was burgled (yet again) and had … Continue reading
They are so versatile!