- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,606 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
This week, I visited a football ground I last visited in the 1989/1990 season when I saw Newcastle win there 3-0 on 21st October. That day in 1989/90 season was a great day out at football with friends. A good … Continue reading
Today, the USA should be hanging its head in shame for its killing of TROY DAVIS. He was convicted in 1991 of the 1989 killing of an off duty policeman. Those who know me or read my posts will be … Continue reading
Toddle off to your local Premiership club, pay up to £80 for a seat, ( average cost is >£40 ) to watch a single game. No choice in your seat location. Told to sit down even when exciting moments. Pay … Continue reading
The Human Rights Act gets a lot of bad press and is slated by many people.The media have their own agenda to slate the act. Most of the people who criticise the Human Rights Act have little understanding of what … Continue reading
I remember many years ago my father telling me that cars cost a fortune to buy and then a fortune to run. This was back in the days of Thatcherism when it seemed that everyone wanted to own a car. … Continue reading
Ground hopping: The Road to Wembley & Home! Spennymoor v Shildon 29th Aug 2011 & Spennymoor v S*nderland RCA 3rd Sep 2011–FA Cup
Its been a while since I have blogged. In my defence, its been a busy time. I have also been away from home the last week. Well when I say away from home, I mean away from our London pad … Continue reading