- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Whoops, sorry, that’s the wrong message. I meant the one below, although it applies to you too Rudy whoever you are I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to you all, but it is difficult in … Continue reading
No, not Christmas, that’s become: too predictable -baby in a manger, no room at the inn, etc. its the same every year – same story all the time too expensive – apparently the price of mistletoe is going up owing … Continue reading
You may recall my recent blog about the trials endured being contracted to Vodafone. The blog post was HERE. Well, its time for an update as to Vodafone’s idea of customer service. You will recall that my new phone had … Continue reading
Well, if its your birthday, then as the title says…. Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas now. Yep, family rows, sod all on the TV and someone’s polished off the vodka. Its the time of year when households … Continue reading
Now, some people may think I am writing a post about a (hypothetical) boss. In fact those who know me may think this is based on a real figure. I cannot say they are correct. Now, I clearly cannot comment … Continue reading
Do a quick google search on Voadafone and you will rapidly come across stories such as: Why are There Protests Against Vodafone, a Simple Guide Vodafone’s tax case leaves a sour taste Taxman Lets Vodafone off £6billion Vodafone Defacement Protest … Continue reading