- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,258 hits
Daily Archives: Friday 13 January, 2012
This is going to sound a bit Bridget Jones’ ish but so far this year: I have ridden bike on 15 occasions (to work and from work counted as 2 rides). The statistics of the rides are shown below. Start … Continue reading
This is a shameless bit of plagiarism from a US blog. Those of you who are cyclists will recognise the truths in many of these posts. http://18milesperhour.tumblr.com/universaltruthsofcycling Universal Truths Of Cycling UNIVERSAL TRUTH OF CYCLING #1: THE RED LIGHT … Continue reading
Once again this year, I have been fortunate enough to get a place on the Police Unity Tour bike ride from East Hanover in New Jersey to Washington DC. This is a sponsored ride and I am asking each and … Continue reading