- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Well, after a week of glorious weather, the weekend comes and the weather has turned colder and even snow in some places! How predictable is that? Still, at least on Friday I was able to take advantage of the sun. … Continue reading
Well, its time for another blog post. Why? Well why not? Lots has happened this week. The most important thing for me is that Michelle has started her phased return to work after months off with a back injury. I … Continue reading
I know its a bit late writing this blog post, but….. Well there is no good excuse actually. This was a game between the two biggest sides in the Northern League. Both sides still had things to play for. Spennymoor … Continue reading
Yes folks, summer officially started at 1am this morning. The clocks went forward as I hope you all remembered. Come on, who is going to admit forgetting the clocks had gone forward? We have the obligatory drought orders coming into … Continue reading
Its a good news bad news post today. Good News: Bad News: I’m having to say it via text / phone calls and blog posts Sadly, owing to issues at work, I have not been able to take time off … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I last blogged and there are several reasons for that – not least because I’ve been lazy. As you’d expect, lots has happened in that time. I’m not going to bore you with the details, … Continue reading