- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Just a few weeks ago, Manchester United were 8 points clear in the Premiership and the Man City manager had stated his side had no chance of winning the title. Tonight Manchester City are top of the Premiership with only … Continue reading
I recently was invited to take part in one of a number of focus groups organised on behalf of the FA. The focus groups were to look at how the FA interacts with football fans. I thought this would be … Continue reading
More of the sights around London. Lets start with my local cafe which has the following board outside Jacket potatoes with “one toppings”? I always thought it was one topping Then you may choose Sweet Corne as the topping Over … Continue reading
Its time we all faced up to a few truths. The first and most important truth is that we need to get rid of accountants because they are clearly responsible for all financial crimes. Remember Ken Dodd being acquitted back … Continue reading
A few things in recent days have made me think that some people can’t help being hypocrites (I know you are probably thinking it is hypocritical of me to say this). Yesterday morning, whilst cycling the long way to work … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I last blogged and if the driver of the Berryman’s recycling lorry had his way, then I would never have blogged again. I’ll come back to that later in this blog. Well, since I last … Continue reading