- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,182 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Where do I start? With the Olympics and ending up with a personal matter of hypocrisy over the Olympics. Tom Daley, the Team GB diver, who is only 18 years of age and already competing in his second Olympics today … Continue reading
27th July 2012 should have been a proud day as the 30th Olympiad opened in London with Danny Boyle’s £27 million opening ceremony. The first part of the ceremony was supposed to be showcasing Boyle’s view of British history. This … Continue reading
Well today marked the start of the London 2012 Corrupt Olympic Games. This afternoon saw the Great British Ladies team beat New Zealand 1-0 before a near full house of 38,000 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. Yes, you read … Continue reading
1. THE OLYMPICS WILL SHOW OFF OUR CITY TO THE WORLD. But it doesn’t. The Olympic Marathon had its route moved to Pall Mall because Tower Hamlets, the poorest borough in London, doesn’t quite make the right impression. 2. THE … Continue reading
Well its nearly time for the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. Now, those who are alert will realise that I have already broken the law in the post. How? I hear you ask. Well believe it or not, … Continue reading