- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,606 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Bank Holiday Sunday, and there was no local football on, so I thought I had better give Michelle my undevoted undivided attention and proposed that we go out for the day to the seaside. I know – the seaside on … Continue reading
Que Sera, Sera: Ground Hopping 25th August 2012 Spennymoor Town v West Allotment Celtic: Brewery Field Spennymoor
Not exactly a new ground, but Saturday brought the excitement of the FA to my travels. I came to this game with Michelle and Josh, as the excitement of the FA Cup tie against West Allotment Celtic [WAC] was too … Continue reading
Just a Cockle Picking Minute: Ground Hopping: 21st August 2012 Morecambe FC v York City: Globe Arena
As I was working in Liverpool this week, I thought I’d use the opportunity to take in a game in the North West. I saw Morecambe play at their old ground Christie Park way back in around 1981 or 1982. … Continue reading
Saturday brought my first visit of the season to Spennymoor’s Brewery Field ground for their opening game of the 2012-2013 Ebac Northern League. The game was between last season’s league Champions (Spennymoor) and last Season’s Division 2 Champions, Team Northumbria. … Continue reading
Yes, The Olympics are over and the football season is here. Sadly, I was unable to make it up to Spennymoor for their tie against Scarborough so I decided to go to watch a game local to me. I’ve cycled … Continue reading