- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Well today it was back to watching Ebac Northern League football again. Its been a long time it seems since I’ve seen Northern League football. I went to see Newcastle United on Thursday night in the Europa League tie at … Continue reading
Having just come back from Belgium, and realising the lives that were lost by soldiers on all sides during 2 World Wars, this Remembrance Day is particularly poignant. Seeing so many place names on signs in Belgium where you know … Continue reading
A slight different theme to this ground hopping trip. Rather than going a few miles to and from a game and being back home for tea, this game involved lots of travel and took up 3 days. Newcastle United were … Continue reading