- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 45,961 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2013
You may recall my recent post “What Price Justice? Part 1” when I looked at the potential consequences of cutting legal aid funding. The Government are trying to avoid having to pay to allow you to have a proper defence … Continue reading
We have politicians repeatedly telling us that the Human Rights Act is a criminal’s charter and should be repealed. We are told that it does nothing more than prevent the guilty being punished. The reality is rather different though. A … Continue reading
Well, its been a while since my last post. In that time, I have only been to one game, all the others I had thought about going to have been postponed for one reason or another. Snow Game Here Last … Continue reading
It is with great regret that I learned today that the romance of the FA Cup has been brutally ended following a sustained attack by the its feckless parent the Football Association and assisted as it has been on many … Continue reading
Ground Hopping The Road to Wembley: The American Express Family Stadium: Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United 05th January 2013
For my first game of 2013, I had the misfortune to go to see Brighton v Newcastle in the FA Cup. It seems a long time since I went to see Barkingside v Great Yarmouth on 10th august in the … Continue reading
* With apologies to U2 Well, its another year over and a new one just begun (*with apologies to John Lennon). Sadly War is not over and no one is giving peace a chance. So, I thought I would look … Continue reading