- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Not much more to say about Spennymoor’s 3-1 away win in 1st leg of FA Vase Semi- Final other than to post the goals courtesy of Hayley’s fantastic website Northern League Football Premiership Passion (http://www.northernleaguefootball.co.uk). Excellent work from Hayley and … Continue reading
No, before you start by jumping to the wrong conclusion this is not a reference to Michelle and I. The last week has revealed to me the good, and the bad in society. It is interesting to realise that all … Continue reading
Well, its only 60 days until the start of the 2013 Police Unity Tour (PUT) in East Hanover, New Jersey. Its about this time that I start to panic that I have not done enough training or ridden enough miles. … Continue reading
Competition: Blue Square Bet Conference South Date: 9th March 2013 Venue: Hornchurch Stadium, Hornchurch Attendance: 340 Another new ground today. I had been hoping to head over to Ascot to see Ascot United FC v Shildon AFC in the … Continue reading
Following on from the last post, I have been asked to clarify certain pieces of information Friday Night – apparently my reference to behaviour should have been clarified and the phrase I was looking for was As the alcohol flowed, … Continue reading