- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,182 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Another Police unity Tour is underway and we have completed day 1. The ride today was from East Hanover to Edison both of which are in New Jersey. The basic data of the ride are as follows: Distance: 51.48 mi … Continue reading
The Police Unity Tour is not about punishing yourself, its not a race or even a competition of any sorts. It is an event set up by police officers to honour the memories of their colleagues who have died. I … Continue reading
Its that time of year again. Too late to do more training, too late to wish I had lost some more weight and too late to have bought a new bike/ travel box for the bike. These were all my … Continue reading
This may well turn out to be the fastest blog post you will ever read. It is certainly the fastest post I have ever typed. I’ll come back to that later. Well, after the events of Saturday and a … Continue reading
So, yesterday was Star Wars Day (May the fourth!) and it was also the FA Vase Final at Wembley involving Spennymoor Town and Tunbridge Wells. The scene is set perfectly for me to write a blog laden with references … Continue reading