- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,182 hits
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: My Life
Well the 3rd Annual UK Police Unity Tour is over. It ended with ano eye wateringly big one . Today was a 9 miles ride for our bunch of around 125 into the National Memorial Arboretum for the COPS survivors … Continue reading
Well the 2nd day of the 2015 UK Police Tour riding is over. Now its time for the awards ceremony, the refreshments and of course that threesome. The blow job has already happened. Today was a 65 mile romp (?) … Continue reading
There really can be one only way to describe today Today was the first day of the 3rd UK Police Unity Tour. The 2 previous rides have had opening days that were scorching hot days. Last year the ride started on … Continue reading
They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words. So imagine how many words a video is worth in describing my day.
Well another day spent carrying out my new role acting as nurse / carer for Michelle. I was going to say I was the responsible adult @ Chez Michelle, but she pointed out the terms of the Trade Descriptions Act! … Continue reading