- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,606 hits
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Police Unity Tour
This was a bonus game and a return to a ground I visited in May 2011. As I mentioned in my earlier blog post, I was visiting Philadelphia with my mother, sister and brother. As I was showing them the … Continue reading
It’s Tuesday morning here in DC and its time to pack my bags and flee this beautiful city. I get nervous when the police are around and there are several thousand here at present! Seriously, I’m meeting my mother, sister … Continue reading
The final day of the 2013 tour is over. It was a day that has touched me more than I imagined possible. Where Do I start? Probably at the beginning is a good place. Well, after yesterday’s abortive ride, the … Continue reading
What a difference 24 hours make. Well 24 hours ago, Wigan had never won a major trophy and now they are FA Cup holders. The last 24 hours also made a huge difference to my experience of the Police Unity … Continue reading
Well day 2 is over and we are now over 1/2 way from East Hanover to DC. I’m pleased to confirm that the inner circle of riders for Team Ohio International made it safely to Wilmington today. There were a … Continue reading