- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 45,640 hits
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: The Corrupt Games
Well, after all my posts about the Olympics, you could be forgiven for thinking I am anti the Olympic games. So, you may be forgiven for being surprised to know I attended at the Olympic Park on Thursday night to … Continue reading
Today, the major news story coming out of the Olympics is cycling related.Sadly though it is not making the headline news, although it is by far the most important event of the day. Tucked away on the BBC news website … Continue reading
Where do I start? With the Olympics and ending up with a personal matter of hypocrisy over the Olympics. Tom Daley, the Team GB diver, who is only 18 years of age and already competing in his second Olympics today … Continue reading
Well today marked the start of the London 2012 Corrupt Olympic Games. This afternoon saw the Great British Ladies team beat New Zealand 1-0 before a near full house of 38,000 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. Yes, you read … Continue reading