- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,050 hits
March 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Football
This was a bonus game and a return to a ground I visited in May 2011. As I mentioned in my earlier blog post, I was visiting Philadelphia with my mother, sister and brother. As I was showing them the … Continue reading
This may well turn out to be the fastest blog post you will ever read. It is certainly the fastest post I have ever typed. I’ll come back to that later. Well, after the events of Saturday and a … Continue reading
So, yesterday was Star Wars Day (May the fourth!) and it was also the FA Vase Final at Wembley involving Spennymoor Town and Tunbridge Wells. The scene is set perfectly for me to write a blog laden with references … Continue reading
Its now less than 7 days until Star Wars Day.
Ground Hopping: Bishop Stortford FC v Bradford Park Avenue – Blue Square Bet Conference North: 20th April 2013
Today’s trip saw me travelling up North from London to a game in the Conference North. So, I drove the 25 or so miles from Ilford to Bishop Stortford. The FA in their wisdom, sorry short sighted stupidity have set … Continue reading
I was in Manchester for a couple of days work, so I took the opportunity of a bit of ground hopping. It was the night of the Manchester United v Manchester City game and I was staying in a hotel … Continue reading