- Headless Chickens and Pointless Hate
- You Couldn’t Make it Up!
- NHA: A National Health Service exclusively for those who do not work
- Why Are The Toys Thrown Out of the Pram?
- Autoglass : An Apology For The Title of My Previous Post
- Autoglass–The No Service Cowboys
- Autoglass : An Apology (they are an apology for a reputable company)
- Autoglass–Better at Forgery than Car Window Repairs
- Not the Best 36 Hours
- It’s Bigger Than I Expected. It’s Eye watering
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 46,258 hits
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Politics/ Current Affairs/ Law
So, its been over 12 months since the Referendum on leaving the European Union. Its been a momentous time. In the time since then we have had the prime minister ( Cameron) resign and a new prime minister in May … Continue reading
So, we have had a referendum and the population have decided they want to leave the EU. A straight forward question was asked, do you want to remain in the EU or to Leave the EU. The options on … Continue reading
You may recall that I made another post about the continuing saga of the cowboys at Autoglass and their totally inept and incompetent staff. Their inability to replace a window in a mainstream car because they are incapable of ordering … Continue reading
For those who have been living incommunicado, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela died on 5th December. Ironically his death was announced during the London premiere of the film about Nelson Mandela, the Long Walk to Freedom. The World’s media and politicians have … Continue reading
The high profile case involving several marines who were involved in an incident where a Taliban fighter was shot ha provoked lots of attention. I am a little concerned at the approach taken by some of the commentators. Let me … Continue reading
They went with songs to the battle, they were young. Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow. They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted, They fell with their faces to the foe. They shall grow … Continue reading
You may recall my recent post “What Price Justice? Part 1” when I looked at the potential consequences of cutting legal aid funding. The Government are trying to avoid having to pay to allow you to have a proper defence … Continue reading
We have politicians repeatedly telling us that the Human Rights Act is a criminal’s charter and should be repealed. We are told that it does nothing more than prevent the guilty being punished. The reality is rather different though. A … Continue reading
* With apologies to U2 Well, its another year over and a new one just begun (*with apologies to John Lennon). Sadly War is not over and no one is giving peace a chance. So, I thought I would look … Continue reading